- S. K. Planjery, S. K. Chilappagari, B. Vasić, and D. Declercq, "Low Complexity finite precision decoders and apparatus for LDPC codes," Jun. 2013.
- B. Vasić and D. Declercq, "A methodology for selecting multiple decoders for decoder diversity that improves the guaranteed error correction capability of low-density parity check codes," Feb. 2012.
- B. Vasić, A. R. Krishnan, D. Galbraith, and M. Sweeney, "Barcodes for DNA sequencing with guaranteed error correction capability," Apr. 2010.
- W. E. Ryan, B. Vasić, Y. Han, and Y. Zhang, "Methods for concatenating error-correcting codes with an LDPC code to lower its error floor," Jan. 2008.
- B. Vasić, E. Kurtas, and A. Kuznetsov, "System and method for iterative decoding of Reed-Muller codes," Feb. 2008.
- B. Vasić, E. Kurtas, and A. Kuznetsov, "Method and coding apparatus for using low density parity check codes for data storage and data transmission," Feb. 2006.
- B. Vasić, E. Kurtas, and A. Kuznetsov, "Method and apparatus for suppressing low frequency content in digital data," Jun. 2005.
- B. Vasić, E. Kurtas, and A. Kuznetsov, "Method and decoding apparatus using linear code with parity check matrices composed from circulants," Jun. 2004.
- B. Vasić, J. Sonntag, and I. Lee, "Method and apparatus for extracting soft information from partial response channels," May 2001.
- B. Vasić, "Copy protection marks on a transparent layer of an optical disk indicating that the disk has been previously accessed," Aug. 2000.
The material presented is available for download to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
In case the work has been submitted for possible publication, copyright may be transferred without notice after which it may no longer be accessible.
The work already published by the IEEE is under its copyright. Personal use of such material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish the material for advertising or promotional purposes, or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of the work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE.