This wiki belongs to the ECE498 Robotics Team.
Platform-Independent Compositional Robotics (Spring 2008 and Fall 2008)
Team Name: Cupcake
News (Updated 29 November 2008)
- Stephen and Matt's success with the Camera blobtracking with real hardware on the Demo Page.
- Updated the Create files for Player to simulate the CMUCam2 Blobfinder Orca Page.
- Sensor I2C incompatable with RS232 Sensor Page
- Some progress on sensors in Sensor page
- Head board circuit Layout Robosapien
- Tried to run the Create from the gumstix. No success.
- Some information about sensors, pre-written drivers for similar sensors, cables for those sensors on the Sensors page.
- iRobot Create moves through playerv! Check it out on the Orca Page.
- Robosapien Driver Updated on the Robosapien page.
- Create Config File on the iRobot page.
- IR Enlightenment on the Robosapien page.
- Robosapien Driver on the Robosapien page.
- IR Frustration on the Robosapien page.
- 12-bit IR codes discussion on the Robosapien page.
- Robot interface on the Programming page.
- New C++ version of the iRobot Create driver class on the Programming page.
- API Revisited on the Programming page.
- IR Codes!
- Sample C++ code for the Robosapien on the Programming page.
- Started a Fall Semester section on the Hours page.
- Made a little progress on connecting Orca components.
- Our powerpoint for the project is available here
- Added the Memorandum draft to the Journal Page.
- Our Project Memo will be due on Tuesday, 08 April 2008.
- Updated the Orca Interface Relationhip Diagram on the Journal Page to include common interface between iRobot and Robosapein.
- Navigation moved to sidebar.
- Uploaded the Orca Interface Relationhip Diagram to the Journal Page.
- Added a Home link to the quicklinks.
- New Home for the Wiki!
- iRobot Create now drives around via keyboard with variable speeds.
- Added some interesting Roomba Links on the iRobot page.
- New Serial Port Code works!
- Create Player Driver on the Orca page
- New Serial Port code on Programming page.
- Change "Journal and Meeting Notes" to current-on-top order.
- Requirements Specification Table is added in "Journal and Meeting Notes"
- Orca tutorials is added in "Orca Notes"
SVN Repository Information
Use the username/password you provided in the email to Prof. Sprinkle. If you want to change your username/password, email Prof. Sprinkle. If you have forgotten it, you need to reset it by resending it.
svn co http://bracton.ece.arizona.edu/svn/ece498-robots/trunk ece498-robots