The easiest way to reach me is by email:
Note this is my actual email. I do not fear the spammers.
If you can't find me, I'm probably up in ECE 446, off finding good espresso, forgetting to post to my weblog, looking for good graduate students, or coming up with captions for my headshot.
Prospective Students and Hiring Information
- Want to be my student?
- Direct link to ECE Graduate Application
- Looking for the ECE Recruiting PowerPoint talk?
- You can see me talking about the ConfluenCenter for Creative Inquiry's as part of their Public Service Announcement.
- New Award: Cognitive and Autonomous Test Vehicle (CATVehicle), REU Site from the National Science Foundation and the Air Force Office of Scientific Research. PI: Jonathan Sprinkle, Co-PI Tamal Bose, with Dr. Haris Volos. CNS-1262960 (3/26/2013).
- New Award: CAREER: Domain-Specific Modeling Techniques for Cyber-Physical Systems, from the National Science Foundation. PI: Jonathan Sprinkle, CNS-1253334 (2/27/2013).
- In this episode of Arizona Illustrated Science, I join Melanie Hingle to talk about the UA mHealth special interest group. (2/12/2013)
- The mHealth interest group, featured in this article, is all about new ways of improving health using mobile technologies. (2/6/2013)
- My talk at the BWAC Kickoff Meeting (2/2013)
- Teaching ECE 473/573 (Software Engineering Concepts), MW 4:00-5:15 in HARV115 in Spring 2013 (1/06/2013).
Dr. Jonathan Sprinkle is an Assistant Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Arizona. In 2013 he receive the NSF CAREER award, and in 2009, he received the UA's Ed and Joan Biggers Faculty Support Grant for work in autonomous systems. Until June 2007, he was the Executive Director of the Center for Hybrid and Embedded Software Systems at the University of California, Berkeley. His research interests and experience are in systems control and engineering, through modeling and metamodeling, and he teaches in controls and systems modeling.
Dr. Sprinkle is a graduate of Vanderbilt University (PhD, MS) and Tennessee Technological University (BSEE). More biographies, and photos.
|Phone:||I do not check voicemail.|
|Do not leave voicemail. I always check email before voicemail.|
|Office Hours:||M: 10:00-11:00 am|
|W. 11:00-12:00 noon|
|And by special appointment with email confirmation.|
|Office hours are held only during term sessions.|
|Dr. Jonathan Sprinkle||Dr. Jonathan Sprinkle|
|PO Box 210104||University of Arizona, ECE|
|University of Arizona, ECE||1230 E. Speedway Blvd. Bldg 104, Room 230|
|Tucson, AZ 85721-0104||Tucson, AZ 85721-0104|
|5/31-6/2||Boston, MA||MathWorks Academic Summit|
|4/22-24||Phoenix, AZ||ECBS 2013|
|3/14-15||Philadelphia, PA||2013 NSF CISE REU PI Meeting|
|2/20-22||Phoenix, AZ||Intel Education Workshop|
Weekly Schedule (updated for 2013S)
- ECE Currents occurs every other Wednesday, see HomePage for more info.
- Some research performed off campus, email me for fixed-schedule meeting times
- This schedule includes only semester-scheduled events. Space indicates possibility, not a guaranteed open spot.
- Time indicated for research is available for research meetings, or by special appointment for office hours.
- If my door is open, you are welcome to come in regardless of the indication on the calendar.