FAQ for the Lab
Click here for the lab's FAQ and Problems Solved
Here is a long list of places that were hard to find once, so we put them here to find them quickly. No particular order...
- http://www.qnx.com/developers/hardware_support/ (QNX Hardware Support Search)
- Adding a new machine -- Use this to bring a new desktop into the lab.
- New subversion repository -- Use this information when you want to start a new project. Example: a new project was just funded to work in MultiCore software experiments for DoD systems
- Svn Password -- Create/reset your svn password
- New subversion module in an existing repository -- Use this information if you want to create a new directory in an existing subversion repository and you want to give special access to people. Example: I'm writing a paper with Alan Turing and Anderson Cooper on "360 Ways to be Famous."
Ransom 126.96.36.199 (Windows Terminal Server) Bracton 188.8.131.52 (Linux Server) Lurga? 184.108.40.206 Hardcastle 220.127.116.11 Feverstone 18.104.22.168
Dimble (Kubuntu) Studdock (Kubuntu) Ironwood (Kubuntu) Maggs (Kubuntu) Merlin (Kubuntu) Wither (Kubuntu) Frost (Windows XP) Straik Arthur Ivy (Windows XP Laptop) Elwin Filostrato
gumstix-robostix1-wired, 192.168.1.34 rtd1, 192.168.1.32
Outside Switch 192.168.1.254 Inside Switch 192.168.1.253 Wireless AP 192.168.1.245