Contact Information and Directions
The Signal and Image Laboratory is located in room ECE 510 in the
ECE building. |
Prof. Rodríguez has his office in room ECE 556B.
|Prof. Jeffrey J. Rodríguez
|| Signal and Image Laboratory|
|Dept. of Electrical & Computer Engineering
||Tel: 520-621-8963, Room ECE 510|
|The University of Arizona
|1230 E. Speedway Blvd. (for courier deliveries)
|P.O. Box 210104|
|Tucson, AZ 85721-0104 USA|
|Tel: 520-621-8732, Fax: 520-621-8076
Directions by Car:
- From I-10 take exit 257 and go east on Speedway Blvd. for 1.8 miles.
- Turn right (south) onto Mountain Ave. Turn left (east) onto 2nd St.Turn right into the 2nd St. parking garage.
- From the 2nd St. parking garage, walk west on 2nd St. Turn right (north) at Palm Dr.
- The ECE building, which has a green horizontal stripe around it, will be straight ahead.
Finding the lab, room ECE 510:
- If entering through North or South Entrance, walk down the hallway. The elevators are in the middle of the building.
- If entering the West (main) entrance the elevators are directly in front of you.
- Prof. Rodriguez has his office in room 556B on the 5th floor (when exiting the elevator, turn right).
- The Signal and Image Laboratory (SaIL) is in room 510 (when exiting the elevator, turn left).
- The map below shows the location of Dr. Rodriguez's office and the lab.