- Abstract submission: July 7, 2006, midnight EST (firm deadline)
- Paper submission: July 14, 2006, 11:59 PM EDT (firm deadline)
No further extensions will be granted.
In case of any submission problem, please contact the program chair at
- Abstracts should be short, approximately 250 words.
- Abstracts will be used for preliminary reviewer assignment.
- Papers must be submitted in PDF format (readable by Adobe Acrobat Reader 3.0 and
higher), formatted for 8.5" x 11" paper, single column, ten-point font, double
spacing and maximum 6000 words (Typically 20 pages including figures, tables,
Papers that grossly exceed this limit will be rejected by the Program Chair
without further review.
- Authors should make reasonable effort to hide their identity, to facilitate
blind review. Citations to the authors' own prior work should be included, but
referred to in third person. Acknowledgements should be omitted. Other identifying
references should be removed to the extent possible.
- Authors can submit abstracts and papers electronically starting June 30th, 2006, and
must submit by the deadlines above using the server at:
(please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case
of any problems).
Please list conflict of interests with all potential HPCA reviewers
and especially with respect to the Program Chair and Program Committee members
(The conference software allows to list conflict of interests.). In particular,
for all co-authors, please declare a conflict on interest with:
- Your Ph.D. advisor and Ph.D. students.
- People with whom you collaborated with in the last FIVE years. Collaborators
include co-authors on an accepted/rejected/pending research paper, co-PIs on an
accepted/rejected/pending grant, funders of you research, and researcher who you
fund. You many exclude "service" collaborations like writing CSTB report or serving
on a program committee together.
- People who shared your primary institution in the last FIVE years.
- Others with whom you believe a conflict of interest exists.