Embedded Systems Design Laboratory
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
University of Arizona
Tucson, AZ 85721
Lab: ECE 541, 520-626-0310
- Paper accepted for publication: A. Lizarraga, R. Lysecky, S. Lysecky, A. Gordon-Ross. Dynamic Profiling and Fuzzy Logic Based Optimization of Sensor Networks Platforms. ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems (TECS).
- Paper accepted for publication: J. Mu, K. Shankar, R. Lysecky. Profiling and Online System-Level Performance and Power Estimation for Dynamically Adaptable Embedded Systems. ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems (TECS).
- Paper accepted for publication: J.C. Lee, F. Kouteib, R. Lysecky. Event-Driven Framework for Configurable Runtime System Observability for SOC Designs. International Test Conference (ITC), 2012.
- Paper accepted for publication: J. Mu, R. Lysecky. Adaptive Online Heuristic Performance Estimation and Power Optimization for Reconfigurable Embedded Systems. International Conference on Hardware-Software Codesign and System Synthesis (CODES+ISSS), 2012.
- Video demonstration of DARES Modeling Approach: DARES Overview